The Chevrolet Aveo offers excellent fuel-economy and safety in a stylish simple package. The Aveo is fun to drive, reliable and economical offering an excellent array of features as standard – at very affordable prices. It is offered as a practical day to day hatch back or a spacious comfortable sedan.
Our Chevrolet Aveo
- The Aveo offers practicality and space.
- There is room for 5 and features like air conditioning and a tilt steering column are standard.
- The Sedan LS has a 4-speaker MP3/CD stereo system, this includes an audio input jack for an MP3 player or iPod.
- Increased dimensions ensure cabin comfort for all passengers. The Sedan also has ample boot space with a capacity of 350 dm3.
- All models have central locking, a factory fitted immobiliser and a steering lock.
- In the LS Sedan model a remote operated alarm is fitted.
- At 7.3 L/100km for the manual transmission model, the Aveo is inexpensive to drive and maintain.
- Parts are easily available and economically priced through our national Williams Hunt dealer network.
The 1.6 DOHC engine in the Aveo Hatch gives power and excellent fuel economy. The hatch and the sedan have a 5-speed manual transmission, the LS sedan model does offer an automatic transmission. The engine outputs 77Kw @ 5800 rpm and has 145Nm @ 3400 rpm of torque. The combined CO2 emissions are 173g/km. Service intervals are every 15 000km or 12 months – which ever is reached first.
Fuel consumption estimate for the manual transmission:
Urban (l/100km) 9.9*
Extra-Urban (l/100km) 5.8*
Combined (l/100km) 7.3*
Fuel consumption estimate for the automatic transmission:
Urban (l/100km) 11.1*
Extra-Urban (l/100km) 5.8*
Combined (l/100km) 7.7*
* Fuel consumption calculations according to Government ECE R101 or SANS 20101 standards.
- The Aveo Hatch is a safe car having earned the highest possible 5-star US NCAP rating in frontal-impact crash tests.
- It has ABS brakes, a reinforced safety cage and specially designed crumple zones.
- There are front driver and passenger airbags.
- The Front seatbelts have pretensioners that tension the lap belt in an impact preventing you from jerking forwards.
- A child seat anchorage system is provided in the rear seating.
Backed by General Motors South Africa the Aveo comes with a 5 Year / 120 000 km warranty and roadside assistance plan as well as an anti-corrosion warranty of 5 Years / Unlimited km. If you would like a service plan added on please chat to your Williams Hunt sales executive.
Recommended retail price:
|Model||Price (incl. VAT)|
|AVEO 1.6 L A/C 5DR HATCH||R 156,000|
|AVEO 1.6 LS 4DR SEDAN||R 174,300|
|AVEO 1.6 LS A/T 4DR SEDAN||R 189,200|
Please note listed prices are recommended retail prices and are subject to change without prior notice. The information provided is for consultative purposes only. Whilst caution is exercised in providing the information, any incorrect information shall not render Unitrans Automotive, its directors, officers or employees liable for damages of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising.