The Chevrolet Cruze Sedan offers meticulous quality, a range of sophisticated technology, and powerful, efficient powertrains, all in an uncompromising value for money package. Many of its intelligent features are unprecedented in car of this price. The Cruze sedan matches efficiency on the everyday drive with elegance, comfort and superb driving characteristics.
Our Chevrolet Cruze Sedan
The Chevrolet Cruze Sedan is designed and engineered to be one of the safest cars in its class offering an array of both active and passive safety features as well as having a 5-star Euro NCAP rating.
- Advanced electronic stability control system (ESC). The system continuously monitors the driver’s steering input and the car’s actual course. ESC automatically engages the appropriate braking and traction controls helping the driver.
- A cage construction with crumple zones.
- Six standard air bags (LS and LT models only) including a head-curtain, front thorax/pelvis airbags for side impacts and a dual-stage driver and front passenger air bags
- ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) prevents the wheels from being locked in emergency braking.
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution) ensures optimal distribution of braking force.
- TCS (Traction Control System) saves the wheels from spinning freely.
- ESP (Electronic Stability Program) improves stability as the vehicle cruises forward
The Cruze Sedan is available with the following engines:
- Petrol 1.6l – 86 Kw @ 6200 rpm and 155 nm of torque at 2,000 rpm. It has a 5 speed manual transmission and a CO2 Emissions – 155gm.
- Petrol 1.4l Turbo – 103 Kw @ 4900 – 6000 rpm and 200 nm of torque between 1850 – 4900 rpm. It has a 6 speed manual transmission and a CO2 Emissions – 135gm
- Diesel 2.0l – 120 Kw @ 3800 rpm and 360 nm of torque at 1750 – 2750 rpm.
- It has a 6 speed manual transmission CO2 Emissions – 141gm or
- a 6 speed automatic transmission CO2 Emissions – 164gm
The turbocharged 1.4T offer a smoother ride with a reduced carbon footprint and Start/Stop technology (1.4 Turbo only). Service intervals are every 15 000km or 12 months – which is reached first.
Fuel consumption estimate for the combined cycle:
- Petrol 1.6l – 6.7 l/100km
- Petrol 1.4l Turbo – 5.8 l/100km
- Diesel 2.0l manual transmission – 5.4 l/100km
- Diesel 2.0l automatic transmission – 6.2 l/100km
- Power steering
- power windows and side mirrors
- an air-conditioner
- alloy wheels
- remote central locking
- a radio/CD combination with MP3 compatibility
- an on-board computer.
Higher specced models include
- dual climate control
- Rear Parking Assist
- cruise control
- keyless entry and ignition
- audio steering controls
Backed by General Motors South Africa the Chevrolet Cruze Sedan comes with a 3 Years/60 000km service plan, a 5 Year / 120 000 km warranty and roadside assistance plan as well as an anti-corrosion warranty of 5 Years / Unlimited km.
Recommended retail price:
|Model||Price (incl. VAT)|
|Cruze Sedan 1.6 L||R248,900|
|Cruze Sedan 1.6 LS||R279,700|
|Cruze Sedan 1.4T LS||R285,700|
|Cruze Sedan 1.4T LS AT||R296,200|
Please note the information provided is for consultative purposes only. Whilst caution is exercised in providing the information, any incorrect information shall not render Unitrans Automotive, its directors, officers or employees liable for damages of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising.