The Chevrolet Orlando is a refined seven seater Multi Purpose Vehicle. It has a striking design, advanced safety features, a spacious interior and comfortable road handling. A flexible MPV able to transport family, equipment, and everything in between, in comfort and 5-star safety.
The Chevrolet Orlando has been discontinued, if you are interested in a select pre-owned one PLEASE contact us.
The Orlando has a striking appearance featuring a number of Chevrolet trademarks;
- The ‘waterfall’ style front panel
- A Corvette-inspired dual-cockpit
- Chevrolet ice-blue lighting illuminates the instruments
The exterior has muscular sweeping lines giving the Orlando a strong unique feel. The interior is stylish and versatile offering ample leg and headroom with a multitude of compartments and handy storage units.
- Intelligent park assist system to make parking a little easier.
- Height and Depth adjustable steering column
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Power folding heated mirrors with integrated turn signal
- Remote central locking with auto motion locking and child lock on rear doors
- Factory anti-theft alarm and immobiliser
- Roof rails
- Climate control
- Electric Sunroof
- Leather trim
The Orlando comes with a 1.8L ecoTech engine and a manual 5 speed transmission. The engine outputs 104Kw @ 6200 r/min and has 176Nm @ 3800 r/min of torque. The engines combined CO2 emissions are 171 g/km.
Fuel consumption estimate:
Urban Cycle 9.4 l/100km
Extra-Urban 5.9 l/100km
Combined 7.2 l/100km
The Orlando offers
- advanced air-bag systems incorporating six airbags
- a durable reinforced safety cage
- EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution) ensures optimal distribution of braking force.
- ESP (Electronic Stability Program) provides traction control to help avert slides
- Dual ISOFIX Child seat anchorage system
- Seat belt reminder – driver and front passenger
- Three point seatbelts on all seven seats
- 5-star Euro NCAP safety rating.
A quick look at the Orlando at JIMS