The Opel Vivaro is a stylish professional workhorse. This passenger transporter provides spacious comfortable travel for up to 9 people including luggage, with 3 rows of seating. The wide sliding side doors and low step-up, allow easy access to the modern cabin, with standard panoramic glazing offering good all-round visibility. Entry and exit is made easy by the option of a sliding side door on both sides of the vehicle. The Opel Vivaro offers wide opening double rear doors that make loading cargo a pleasure. Its high-performance diesel engine offers super fuel efficiency and low noise and vibration immissions.
Our Opel Vivaro
The Opel Vivaro is a stylish van built with a focus on comfort boasting the spaciousness and finishes you’d normally associate with a car.
- low-vibration cockpit
- an adjustable driver’s seat and steering column
- air conditioning
- durable upholstery and fabrics
- alloy and chrome-effect detailing
- versatile interior
- a loading area of up to 5.5 m2 combined with a lenght of 1,69 m
- 12 storage compartments
- Selective door locking of the 3-button key allows the side and rear doors to be unlocked separately.
Available with a 2 litre petrol engine or a 1.9 litre diesel engine the Vivaro Van offers plenty of load area options, allowing you to configure rear door solutions, a second sliding door and various bulkheads.
Standard equipment includes:
- Driver’s airbag
- Front A/C
- Fog lamps
- Black bumpers
- Black door and tailgate handles
- Side mouldings – black
- Mirrors o/s – oversize, black, electric
- High mounted stop lamp
- Left and right sliding doors
- Double rear doors
- Heat reflective windscreen
- 16″ steel wheels
- Lockable fuel flap
The Opel Vivaro Bus will delight with its elegant styling, car-like drive-ability, comfort, versatility and safety levels. A wealth of equipment, a powerful diesel engine with impressive low operating costs and the support of an unbeatable service and warranty programme complete the package.
In addition to all of the standard equipment from the Opel Vivaro van, standard features includes:
- Driver and passenger airbag
- Colour coded bumpers
- Heated exterior mirrors
- Twin lens split view exterior door mirrors
- Side sliding windows
- Tailgate and heated rear window
- Rear window wash/wiper
- Tow hitch
- Park assist with 4 sensors in rear bumper
- 16″ alloy wheels
- Front and rear A/C
- Radio controls on steering wheel
- Radio / CD
The Opel Vivaro Panel Van is offered with two engines:
- a 2L petrol engine with a manual 6-Speed Transmission. The engine outputs 86Kw and has 190Nm of torque. Fuel consumption is estimated at 10.1 l / 100 km for the combined cycle.
- a 1.9L diesel engine with a manual 6-Speed Transmission. The engine outputs 74Kw and has 240Nm of torque. Fuel consumption is estimated at 7.7 l / 100 km for the combined cycle.
The Opel Vivaro Panel Bus is offered with a 1.9L diesel engine and a manual 6-Speed Transmission. The engine outputs 74Kw and has 240Nm of torque. Fuel consumption for the bus is estimated at 9.3 l / 100 km for the combined cycle, Urban Cycle 6.8 I/100 km and on the Extra Urban Cycle 7.7 I/100 km.
Service intervals are every 15 000km or 12 months – which ever is reached first.
- Driver side Airbag
- Central Locking with Deadlock, Car Alarm and Immobiliser
- ABS Brake system
All the Opel Vivaro models come standard with a 5-year/ 90 000 km service plan and a 5-year/ 120 000 km warranty and roadside assistance plan. The service intervals are every 15 000 km or 1 year, which ever comes first.
Please note all Vivaro vans are on special order.