General Motors South Africa (GMSA) has started delivering a facelifted version of our sixth generation Isuzu KB to Williams Hunt dealerships through out Southern Africa. The 2016 Isuzu KB boasts some styling changes to the front fascia and rear tailgate as well as a redesigned instrument gauge cluster.
Some of the new updates for the 2016 KB are:
- New front facia and rear tailgate design
- New gauge cluster design
- Rear suspension tweaked for improved ride comfort
- New front fascia design including changes to bonnet, radiator grille and fog lamps
- New headlamps with projector and integrated LED day time running lights on LX models
- New tailgate styling on extended and double cab models.
- Rearview camera integrated to tailgate handle on LX double cab models
- 4×4 decal on load box
- LX models get stylish new 18 inch alloy wheels
- New 16 inch styled wheel for rest of the range
- New instrument cluster design with improved functionality and gear shift indicator for manual models.
“The new KB looks a lot sleeker and streamlined with a new instrumentation cluster design, improved sound system while maintaining all the key Isuzu characteristics we have come to love. In addition to the new look, 3 litre 4×4 LX Double Cab customers will benefit from additional value as these models now come standard with a towbar, sportsbar, roofrails and power adjustable leather seats,” says Brian Olson, Vice President Vehicle Sales, Service, and Marketing General Motors Sub-Saharan Africa.